Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Problems Other Than Alcoholic

WITH THIS NEEDLE, I THEE WED.

So now little girl you’re tired of Grass and Hash, LSD Acid, Crack and Cocaine. When someone pretending to be a true friend says I’ll introduce you to Miss. Heroin.
Well Honey, before you start fooling with me let me inform you of just “How It Will BE”. For I will seduce you and make you my slave I’ve sent stronger women than you straight to their Graves.
You’ll think you could never be such a disgrace then you’ll end up addicted to Poppy Seed Waste, you’ll start by Inhaling me, one afternoon, then you’ll take me into your arms soon and once I have entered deep down in your vein the craving will really drive you insane. You’ll need lots of money or have you already been told? For Darling, I am much more expensive than gold.
You’ll swindle your mother for less than a Buck. You’ll end up an Animal, Vile and Corrupt for a narcotic charm, and only feel content when I’m deep in your arm.
One day you’ll realize the Monster you’ve grown then solemnly promise to leave me alone. Mystical knock just come on and try getting me off your back.
The Vomit, the cramps, your guts in a knot, the jangling nerves screaming for just one more shot, the chills, the cold sweat, the withdrawal pains can only be eased by my little white grains.
There is no other way, no need to look for deep down inside you’ll know that you’re hooked you’ll desperately run to the pusher and then you’ll welcome me back to your vein once again.
And when you return, as I have foretold you’ll ultimately give me your Body and Soul.
You’ll give up your morals, your conscience, your heart and then you’ll be mine till DEATH DO US PART.

(Take the time to think about it.)
A Prisoner

No comments: