Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Prayer of Salvation

PRAYER OF SALVATION
Lord Jesus come into my heart, I desire that You be the Lord of My life so that I may be a Child of the Light to know You as my personal Saviour-for I know and believe that You died on the cross for my sins. You rose again on the third day and You are coming again in glory. I believe in Your forgiveness and I desire that You help me to refrain from any temptations that would keep me separated from Your everlasting love.
TO CLAIM SOMEONE FOR CHRIST
"Heavenly Father, I ask you in the Name and through the Blood of Jesus Christ to rebuke Satan for taking captive that which is Your creation. And I ask You, Lord Jesus, to place Your crown of thorns around (Name) and draw (him or her) to your Sacred Heart under Your mantle of love, Mary, our Mother, we seek your protection and intercession with your Divine Son, for (him or her)." Amen

No comments: