Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Night Time Inventory

Faith in God Remakes Life
Be of joy and delight, that others may have hope. All things are possible with the almighty Father, be not daunted by any obstacle, however formidable. Have a daily communion with God (AA Big Book page 259). This is the way of faith, for many it is their last hope.
NIGHTLY INVENTORY
What have I to thank God for during the last twenty-four hours?
What sins (AA Big Book page 13) have I committed in the last twenty-four hours?
What does God want from me?
Whom should I pray for?
Have More Faith
It is a simple act of trust, have a childlike heart.
According to your faith be it done unto you. "Lord I believe, help my unbelief " this is the attitude that opens the door to new life. " I can do all things through God who strengthens me"
Surrender your life completely to God and put your trust in Him - you can obtain divine power to overcome anything. The amount of faith needed is like a mustard seed. There is in faith, available for our benefit, a greater power than we realize. You have the strength to be well.
" It is the will of God "

No comments: